Want to know a surefire way to get people excited about fast-fashion designer collabs again? Team up with a talent that top bloggers are obsessed with, which is exactly what Target has done by joining forces with Phillip Lim.
Our sister site Racked National has the scoop on the exciting collaboration, noting that 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target will feature "more than 100 apparel and accessory items for men and women, including bags, shoes, and travel accessories. Prices will range from $19.99 to $299.99 with most items under $49.99." OMG.
The range is set to hit Target stores and Target.com on September 15; click over for the official collaboration teaser vid. If you though Lim's debut LA sample sale was pandemonium, just wait.
· Jason Wu for Target: We're Inside! [Racked]
· 16 Celeb-Studded Snaps of Kate Young x Target [Racked]
· No Pashli Bags, Yes Cody Shoes at Phillip Lim's Sample Sale [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Joie, Rachel Roy and Phillip Lim This Week [Racked]
· Target Announces Phillip Lim Collab, Revives Collab Excitement [Racked Nat'l]