Because there's not enough to do this weekend (Mother's Day, Unique LA, sample sales), here's another sweet event to place on your radar. This Saturday and Sunday, the latest installment of the always-fun Echo Park Craft Fair is set to invade DTLA's Storefront Bazaar space.
In addition to mom-friendly activities like flower bouquet-making, the free event boasts a generous list of vendors this year, including local heros like Clare Vivier, Gabriel Artigas and Dream Collective. Shoppers will also be treated to fresh, cold-pressed drinks and raw snacks by Moon Juice as well as Alejandra's famous blue corn quesadillas, which are back by popular demand. See above for fair hours.
· Echo Park Craft Fair [Official Site]
· Storefront Bazaar Opens DT; Jonathan Adler at Skirball; More! [Racked]
· 7 Gems to Expect at CC Skye's Blinged-Out BH Sample Sale [Racked]
· EJH Brand, Schwood: 13 Fresh Vendors to Catch at Unique LA [Racked]
· Equipment PJs, Vivier Pouches: 13 Monogrammed Gifts for Mom [Racked]