Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- MalibuBows (Table #T81)
- Alana Douvros Jewelry (Table #T25)
- SOIYL (Booth #101)
- Graf & Lantz (Booth #231)
- Belly Sesame (Table #T71)
- Pangea by K (Table #T71)
- Clap Clap (Table #T56)
- Publik (Booth #102)
- EJH Brand (Booth #239)
- Schwood (Table #T61)
- Poppyhearts (Booth #214)
- RtCreations (Table #T49)
- LovebirdsLA (Table #T125)
If your mom has all of her monogrammed bases covered and you think she'd dig a gift with true indie flair, or you're in the market for some homegrown pressies for friends, pencil in a trip to DTLA's California Market Center this weekend for Unique LA.
Just like last year, the independent design fair's 5th annual spring show is an easy $10 and will feature two days' worth of DIY workshops, giftbags, treats and shoppable items by over 350 made-in-America vendors. That's a whole lot of talent, so to ensure that you pay a visit to the show's surefire crowd-pleasers, here's our roundup of 13 promising vendors to add to your itinerary—and where to find them.
· Unique LA [Official Site]
· Get Your Holiday Shopping On At Unique LA This Weekend [Racked]
· Unique LA Uses Instagram to Snap Show Teaser at Disneyland [Racked]
· Equipment PJs, Vivier Pouches: 13 Monogrammed Gifts for Mom [Racked]