Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Equipment pajamas ($418) with monogramming ($25) available exclusively at Equipment LA (8459 Melrose Place).
- Maya Brenner mini letter bracelet, $185 at Maya Brenner. You can also shop the collection at Beckley's West 3rd St boutique on Mother's Day, where they'll be hosting a trunk sho
- Clare Vivier flat clutch, $184 (additional $50 for monogram) at Clare Vivier. [Photo via L
- Jennifer Zeuner swirly 3 initial monogram ring, $220 to $490 at Jennifer Zeuner
- IsolateCase personalized teal chevron iPhone 4S case, $24.50 at Etsy
- Jennifer Meyer yellow gold & diamond ‘M’ pendant necklace, $1,800 at Barneys New York
- Dabney Lee personalized square Lucite tray, $120 at Nik’s Nak
- Maximal Art twig monogram collector’s charm, $9.95 at Anthropologie
- Mannin Fine Jewelry circle monogram charm bracelet, $295 at Charm & Chain
- Catbird you are my moon and stars – stackable necklace, $48 at Catbird
- BaubleBar medium monogram, $110 at Bauble Bar
- GuageNYC letter-pendant necklaces, $75 at Neiman Marcu
- C Wonder ornate initial pendant, $44 at C Wonder
Guess what? Mother's Day is this Sunday, May 12. As you begin the inevitable last-minute shopping scramble, we suggest going above and beyond for mom by splurging on a personalized gift to prove that you haven't forgotten her special day or her initials. Given that monogrammed items are always a crowd-pleaser, we've rounded up a collection of 13 initial-adorned goodies that beat those flowers and chocolates you were thinking of settling on.
Kicking off the list is cult-favorite French label Equipment who, as of today, now offers $25 custom monogramming exclusively at their Melrose Place boutique. This debut service is available for pajamas and blouses; be sure to stop by ASAP to place your order in time.
Our list also includes Clare Vivier's bestselling pouches, as well as charming initial bracelets by another favorite LA designer, Maya Brenner. In fact, her personalized gems can be scooped up at Beckley Boutique's trunk show this Sunday, which might make for a fun little outing.—Stephanie Chan
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked]
· OMG: Equipment is Coming to Melrose Place This Fall [Racked]
· Donatienne's Nikki Erwin on Her Celeb-Approved Mom Bags [Racked]