Welcome to Style Scroll, a Friday feature where we highlight the best looks of the week as modeled by top LA street style bloggers. Track the trends, count the Zara mentions and shop the pieces these snap-happy ladies are wearing and obsessing over.
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing an Ann Taylor skirt, a Topshop top, Pour La Victoire shoes, a Threadsense necklace and sunglasses from Etsy.
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing a
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a Mara Hoffman dress,
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing a Mango blouse, Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren jeans, an Anine Bing jacket,
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a Zara blazer, an
- Ann of Andy Heart is wearing an H&M skirt and jacket, a
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a Rory Beca dress,
- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing The Caravan sunglasses, a
- Rachel of That's Chic is wearing a
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing a
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing an Elizabeth and James blazer, a
- Bethany of Snake's Nest is wearing a d.RA dress, Shoemint shoes, a vintage bag and Jewelmint rings.
- Rumi of Fashion Toast is wearing a Topshop top and shorts and Céline sunglasses.
- Karla of Karla's Closet is wearing a dress from Shareen Vintage, Gucci sandals, a Stephen Einhorn ring and a
From Shea of Peace Love Shea in a sheath, whimsical-printed frock to Samantha of Could I Have That? in a show-stopping sequin Rachel Zoe number, mini dresses were a go-to look for a few LA style bloggers this week. Others favored monochromatic attire, such as Liz of Late Afternoon who wore a white crop-and-maxi combo and Emily of Cupcakes in Cashmere who donned an all-black ensemble.
Pastel hues were also a popular choice this week. Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook wore a Zara blazer and Theory shorts, both in a powder-blue shade paired with primrose-yellow shoes. And Karla of Karla's Closet wore a dusty-rose pleated dress cinched at the waist with a metallic belt.
Additional top-notch outfits included Aimee of Song of Style in a bold-printed maxi dress matched with Schutz gladiator sandals. And Julie of Sincerely, Jules exuded a Cali-cool vibe in boyfriend jeans and heels topped off with a killer Anine Bing leather jacket.—Jessica Estrada
· LA Bloggers Loving Burberry, Topshop, Clare Vivier This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Stuart Weitzman & Kelly Wearstler This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Brian Atwood, Gucci and Chanel This Week [Racked]