Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Style Scroll, a Friday feature where we highlight the best looks of the week as modeled by top LA street style bloggers. Track the trends, count the Zara mentions and shop the pieces these snap-happy ladies are wearing and obsessing over.
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing a Bella Luxx top, Zara shorts,
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a Joy Cioci top and skirt
- Bethany of Snake's Nest is wearing a Theory dress via Crossroads Trading, a Viparo jacket, a Shoemint bag and vintage Kenneth Cole boots.
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a Roberta Roller Rabbit printed top,
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a BCBG maxi dress and Stella & Dot earrings.
- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing an Isabel Marant bomber jacket, a Guess by Marciano
- Karla of Karla's Closet is wearing a pair of Zara trousers, a vintage silk jacket, earrings from an antique mall,
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing a James Perse dress, a Rag & Bone blazer, Miu Miu heels,
- Rumi of Fashion Toast is wearing a Helmut Lang dress and Celine sunglasses.
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing a
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing a Joie top, Rich & Skinny
Our latest blogger lineup looks to LA's picturesque palm trees for printspiration. This season, we've seen palm-printed pieces grace blog after blog. The latest to take on the trend was Julie of Sincerely, Jules, pairing her emblazoned blazer with peachy shorts. Also on the print-play train are Liz of Late Afternoon, Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor and Aimee of Song of Style, who pair their leafy duds with everything from boyfriend jeans to breezy tops to rocking a full on palm-clad shorts suit.
Additional standouts this week included Rumi of Fashion toast in a ripe orange Helmut Lang shift dress, Jacey of Damsel in Dior donning a BCBG pleated maxi dress in Pantone's color of the year and Karla of Karla's Closet wearing black and white stripped Zara trousers, right on point for spring. Scroll through our style gallery to see more choice looks, above. —Jessica Estrada
· LA Bloggers Loving Loft, Valentino and Juicy Couture This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Joie, Rachel Roy and Phillip Lim This Week [Racked]
· This Week, LA Bloggers Are Loving Rebecca Minkoff, Alex Wang [Racked]