Misa Jewelry Studio Visit
- Jewelry Designer Misa Hamamoto hanging out at her design studio.
- Wide shot of Misa’s studio in the heart of the DTLA Jewelry District.
- The designer had yet to make business cards when she placed her first order 7 years ago.
- Where the packaging happens.
- The table where Misa carves the first wax pieces.
- An assortment of Misa’s designs pulled by a stylist for their celeb client.
- Misa working with the jewelry wax.
- An up-close shot of the designer sculpting a ring like the one she is wearing.
- Misa adorned in her favorite pieces.
- Office space.