Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Style Scroll, a Friday feature where we highlight the best looks of the week as modeled by top LA street style bloggers. Track the trends, count the Zara mentions and shop the pieces these snap-happy ladies are wearing and obsessing over.
- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing a This is a Love Song dress, a
- Bethany of Snake's Nest is wearing a
- Rumi of Fashion Toast is wearing a Theory blazer, a Brandy Melville tank,
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing a Joa dress,
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing a Sincerely, Jules shirt, a Buffalo Jeans skirt, Chanel espad
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a G
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a Naven skirt, an
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing a Tailor & Stylist top, a Zara
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a Topshop
- Karla of Karla's Closet is wearing a Shareen vintage dress and Kimberly McDonald earrings and ring.
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing a Cult Gaia headband, Free People sunglasses, a Girl. by Band of Outsiders dress,
- Rachel of That's Chic is wearing an Apiece Apart top, Jasmin Shokrian shorts, Shoemint boots and a
From mini-skirts to no-fuss rompers to floral crowns, LA style bloggers donned their summer must-haves this week. Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook added a chic twist to her floral dress with a covetable Burberry trench coat. Liz of Late Afternoon went for a retro look with a matching checkered crop top and skirt from Topshop. Bethany of Snake's Nest brought back the denim skirt trend and polished it with strappy heels and a dusty-rose Lovers + Friends jacket.
Standout handbag selections this week included a red quilted Chanel purse worn by Aimee of Song of Style and a multi-colored snake printed Alice & Olivia bag rocked by Olivia of Lust for Life. Trendy clutches by cult-favorite designer Clare Vivier seem to make the roundup week after week. The spotted print, in particular, is a favorite amongst our blogger lineup. Scroll through the gallery to see all the looks, above. —Jessica Estrada
· LA Bloggers Loving Stuart Weitzman & Kelly Wearstler This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Brian Atwood, Gucci and Chanel This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Helmut Lang, BCBG and Zara This Week [Racked]