Liz Cherkasova's unique, statement-making ensembles, affinity for bright colors and love of vintage gems shine through the style posts on her popular blog. The Late Afternoon blogger's distinctive style is reflected in her sunny abode, too, as seen during a recent tour with the gals of A Fab Life.
In the clip, quickly fans learn that Cherkasova's charming Hollywood bungalow, which she shares with her fiance, features an eclectic mix of modern elements, flea market finds and quirky accents. The blogger shares a peek into her bedroom, where she uses floral crowns as decorative pieces and showcases her ever-growing collection of retro treasures on a clothing rack.
The animal-loving blogger also introduces three super-cute pups and a cat named Moo Moo. She explains that dog-selecting and vintage shopping are similar processes: "I just fall in love with one and then I can't say no." Watch the full video here. —Jessica Estrada
· Late Afternoon [Official Site]
· House Trip: Liz of Late [Design Network]
· A Fab Life [Official Site]
· Aimee Song Among LA Bloggers Who Still Clock-In To Work [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Stuart Weitzman & Kelly Wearstler This Week [Racked]