Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In addition to a killer bikini and oversized sunglasses, a stylish beach tote is a beach-bumming essential, which is why a host of designers are starting to roll out new options. Following Clare Vivier's recent collab with Shutters on the Beach Kate Spade has just collaborated with Starwood's Preferred Guest program to design travel totes inspired by their 2013 Member's Favorites Resorts List, which includes seaside destination St. Regis Monarch Beach in the OC.
Going for $198 a pop, each design is inspired by the hotel's latest accolades. For example, the lush, green-hued Par For The Course tote is a nod to St. Regis being named best golf getaway, while the sky-blue Rest & Relaxation tote is a salute to their offered spa indulgences. Nab yours up here.—Jessica Estrada
· Kate Spade [Official Site]
· St. Regis Monarch Beach [Official Site]
· Kate Spade, LeSportsac: New Shops at Santa Monica Place [Racked]
· From Sweet to Sassy: 20 LA Shops For All Swimwear Vibes [Racked]
· Win This Chic Clare Vivier for Shutters on the Beach Tote [Racked]