Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Image via Starwood Hotels
Held at the W Westwood and hosted by Los Angeles Fashion Council, the poolside fete is going down tomorrow from 4 to 7pm and will offer a range of bikinis, cover-ups and other beachy items from LA brands including Frankies Bikinis. All looks were handpicked by LAFC founder and LAFW supporter Kelsi Smith, so the selection will be top-notch. Stop by to lounge by the pool, sip cocktails and complete your Memorial Day packing list.—Ashley Heaton
· Frankies Bikinis [Official Site]
· LA Fashion Council [Official Site]
· LA Designers Take Residence at the W Westwood This Weekend [Racked]
· LA Fashion Council's Kelsi Smith Makes a Plea for LAFW Support [Racked]
· From Sweet to Sassy: 20 LA Shops For All Swimwear Vibes [Racked]