Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Style Scroll, a Friday feature where we highlight the best looks of the week as modeled by top LA street style bloggers. Track the trends, count the Zara mentions and shop the pieces these snap-happy ladies are wearing and obsessing over.
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing Denim & Suppl
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing Old Navy jeans, an
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a Lovers + Friends dress, Heidi
- Bethany of Snake's Nest is wearing an Olive Clothing skirt, Choies shoes, a Goodnight Macaroon bag, and a
- Karla of Karla's Closet is wearing an American Apparel shirt, a
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing a Rebecca Taylor
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing AG Jeans printed pants, a
- Rumi of Fashion Toast is wearing a Sandro blazer, a Theory tank top, a Zara skort, and Celine sunglasses.
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing an
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a Shibuya dress,
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a Zara blouse,
- Rachel of That's Chic is wearing a Stylemint shirt, a One Teaspoon skirt, Shoemint loafers, a
This week, LA style bloggers amped up their looks by way of statement-making accoutrements, which served as focal points of their ensembles, taking them from ordinary to extraordinary. Julie of Sincerely, Jules mixed feminine footwear by Isabel Marant with a bright red men's baseball cap for a cool touch. Aimee of Song of Style took her simple top-shorts-and-sandals combo to the next level by adding an eye-catching turban in a cobalt blue hue. Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor gave her emerald maxi dress an edgy twist by strapping on over-the-top Stuart Weitzman gladiator sandals.
Additional standouts this week included Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook in a graceful, flowing coral dress paired with a stellar Stella & Dot bib necklace, and Karla of Karla's Closet rocking a hip-hugging, black-and-white checkered Kelly Wearstler pencil skirt. Click through our gallery to see all the choice looks.—Jessica Estrada
· LA Bloggers Loving Brian Atwood, Gucci and Chanel This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Helmut Lang, BCBG and Zara This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Loft, Valentino and Juicy Couture This Week [Racked]