Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Paris Hilton isn't the only star digging Stylehaus' styling-meets-retail approach to shopping. Just this past week, Martha Stewart was spotted perusing The Grove spot with founder Marina Monroe. Given the space's lavish offerings, we're wondering what the notoriously understated Stewart managed to scoop up. Or did Monroe persuade her to go for bold? We sure hope so. Read on for more of this week's celebrity sightings.
· Flywheel LA (8599 Santa Monica Blvd): "Jessica Alba flashes a big smile as she attends an Indoor Cycling Fundraiser for Baby2Baby at Flywheel Sports on Tuesday (May 14) in West Hollywood." [Just Jared]
· Malibu Country Mart (3835 Cross Creek Rd): "LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian stroll through the Country Mart together on Sunday (May 12) in Malibu." [Just Jared]
· El Rey Theatre (5515 Wilshire Blvd): "Demi [Moore] and Rumer [Willis] made another outing together last week – they were spotted leaving the El Rey Theater after catching a show." [Just Jared]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]
· Paris Hilton at Stylehaus; Kim Kardashian at Shades Salon [Racked]
· Inside the Grove's New Stylehaus Showroom and Lavish Lobby [Racked]