Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Lisa Vanderpump's go-to boutique for shopping sprees isn't Barneys or Saks. On more than one occasion the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills matriarch has been spotted at old-school luxury fashion shop Boulmiche on San Vicente—a hop away from her co-star Kyle Richards' shop, Kyle by Alene Too.
Rather than support her peer's new venture, Vanderpump continues to beeline to this BH standby for all her satin-y garments, and is starting to convert those around her, as seen in the above photo. In a rather staged series of pap shots, the reality mainstay strolled near the store, making sure that her daughter Pandora and a friend carried bags conveniently in full view of each shot. Was it an innocent shopping spree or her way of saying that she doesn't shop at Richards' store? The world may never know. Read on for more of this week's celebrity sightings.
· AT&T (8471 Beverly Blvd): "Dianna Agron leaves the AT&T Store after shopping for a new phone on Wednesday afternoon (May 8) in Los Angeles." [Just Jared]
· Winsor Pilates (11440 Ventura Blvd): "Vanessa Hudgens sports a pair of leggings covered with images of butterflies while leaving Windsor Pilates on Thursday (May 9) in Studio City." [Just Jared]
· Fred Segal (656 N Robertson Blvd): "Most people work mid-week, but not celebrities - Selma Blair and Teresa Palmer spent their Wednesday (08May13) shopping at Fred Segal." [MSN UK]
· Forever Bella Salon (2900 Townsgate Rd): "Britney Spears grabs a healthy drink to go at Coffee Bean before visiting Forever Bella Salon in Westlake." [I'm Not Obsessed]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]
· Taylor Swift Sweats at Tracy Anderson's Brentwood Studio [Racked]
· Kyle Richards on Beverly Hills, Reality TV and Her New Boutique [Racked]