Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Designer Charlotte Olympia at Dita Von Teese's Decades party.
· Intimacy at Century City Mall shutters [Handbag Honey]
· Iko Iko pop-up headed to Space 15 Twenty [LAIY]
· Khroma Beauty changing name to Kardashian Beauty [WWD]
· Charlotte Olympia's BH boutique will be the footwear designer's largest [C]
· LA's Simply Stylist headed to Chicago [Racked Chicago]
· Gwyneith Paltrow on the Met Ball: "I'm never going again" [E Online]
· Hedi Slimane to dress Keith Richards for Rolling Stones tour [Grazia]
· Versace Versus teams up with Canadian brand K-Way [Vogue UK]
· And now, a Japanese guinea pig fashion website [The Cut]
· Dior's "Secret Garden" campaign, part two, stars Daria Strokous [FGR]
· Alexander Fury leaves Love to be fashion editor of The Independent [BoF]