Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Style Scroll, a Friday feature where we highlight the best looks of the week as modeled by top LA street style bloggers. Track the trends, count the Zara mentions and shop the pieces these snap-happy ladies are wearing and obsessing over.
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a Lovers + Friends dress, Pour La Victoire shoes, a
- Ann of Andy Heart is wearing a Zara shirt and sandals, a
- Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is wearing a Tara Jarmon top, a Topshop skirt, Gianvito Rossi shoes,
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing a 10 Corso top, Alexandre Birman shoes, a Zara skort, a Givenchy necklace, a Jennifer Fisher
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a Joe's Jeans shirt, a Club Monaco jacket, Marciano pants, a vintage pink
- Bethany of Snake's Nest is wearing a vintage skirt and shoes, a Viparo jacket, a ShoeMint bag and a Leah Alexandra necklace.
- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing an American Gold dress, a Simone Camille bag and Zara heels.
- Karla of Karla's Closet is wearing Rebecca Taylor leopard shorts, a
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing a BB Dakota top, an H&M skirt, a vinta
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing a Helmut Lang blazer, an Urban Outfitters shirt, a Zara skirt, a Prada bag and sunglasses,
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a Marciano dress, a Celine purse,
- Rachel of That's Chic is wearing a shirt, shorts,
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a BCBG jacket, a Cheyann Benedict T-shirt,
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing Zara overalls, Soludos espadrilles, a
As recently evidenced, LA weather can be a bit unpredictable. Through May downpours, sunshine and gloomy skies alike, LA bloggers managed to dress weather-appropriate this week by blending fall favorites such as leather skinnies and plaid shirts with leg-baring skirts and strappy sandals. Their Zara obsession continues with six mentions this week, including two white skorts, which have quickly become a blogger must-have this season.
Bloggers' footwear selections included Brian Atwood white mesh booties worn by Shea of Peace Love Shea, white Gucci sandals sported by Karla of Karla's Closet and Chanel espadrilles on Aimee Song of Song of Style. This week, we have two new additions to the lineup, LA bloggers Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook and Ann of Andy Heart; scroll through our gallery for all their looks, above. —Jessica Estrada
· LA Bloggers Loving Helmut Lang, BCBG and Zara This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Loft, Valentino and Juicy Couture This Week [Racked]
· LA Bloggers Loving Joie, Rachel Roy and Phillip Lim This Week [Racked]