Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Act of Love hooded cardigan, $168
- Crochet pullover, $248
- Denim super flare, $78
- Flower chainmail and coin collar, $88
- Lydia maxi skirt, $198
- Nena tie-dye gauze dress, $148
- Hanshaw off-shoulder minidress, $128
- Print yoga crop top, $58; Heart of Gold skirt, $128
- We the Free Irma tank, $38
- Mi Amore maxi skirt, $168
- The New Romantics embroidered moto jacket, $298
Free People's betting that even if you don't have wristbands for Coachella, you're still feeling the festival look for summer. In anticipation of the two-weekend music event and warmer weather, they've released lookbook titled Festival Flower that's loaded with boho pieces that'd look equally at home on the fairgrounds and the streets.
The photos feature light-wash flare jeans, tie-dyed dresses, scarf-printed skirts, crop tops and various headpieces all modeled by Martha Hunt. Most of the items are available right now online—click here to shop them.
· Free People [Official Site]
· Free People Goes Bonkers For Festival Style With Festivella Parties [Racked]