Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Style Scroll, a new Friday feature where we highlight the best looks of the week as modeled by top LA street style bloggers. Track the trends, count the Zara mentions and shop the pieces these snap-happy ladies are wearing and obsessing over.
- Shea of Peace Loves Shea is wearing a Clover Canyon jacket and
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing 7 For All Mankind floral jeans, a Coach bag, a Whitney Eve top, Rachel Roy heels and Lionette and Vita Fede bracel
- Bethany of Snake's Nest is wearing a Casper & Pearl dress, a vintage robe and Dolce Vita shoes.
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing 7 For All Mankind jeans, a Madewell blouse and Sigerson Mor
- Olivia of Lust For Life is wearing a Uniqlo silk blouse, a
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a Zara jacket and shorts, an Alexander Wang top, a Coach purse, Loeffler Randall shoe
- Karla of Karla's Closet is wearing a AG Jeans cami, a Dries Van Noten painted floral pencil skirt and Christian Louboutin sh
- Rachel of That's Chic is wearing a Miu Miu top, Supermuse overalls, Phillip Lim shoes and a
- Rumi of FashionToast is wearing a Zara skort, a
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a Rebecca Minkoff
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing Karen Walker sunglasses, a Coach trench coat, a
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing Hudson jeans, an Elizabeth and James blazer, a
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing an AG Jeans top, Thakoon Addition trousers, Mic
If LA street style bloggers were operating under a theme this week, it would be color. Florals, bright pumps and pops of neon were popular, as were spring-y pastels. Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor strutted in Lucite heels, Jacey of Damsel in Dior donned a bright red, tailored Rebecca Minkoff blazer and Rachel of That's Chic went super-casual in a pair of cameo overalls.
Two of our featured 13 ladies repped 7 For All Mankind and its Beautiful Odyssey campaign while two others selected Zara skorts (yes, skorts). Other popular items included Rebecca Minkoff purses, Karen Walker sunglasses and Alexander Wang tops while Sigerson Morrison, Christian Louboutin and Steve Madden were hot shoe brands. Take a peek at their best looks, above. —Jessica Estrada
· This Week, LA Bloggers Are Loving J.Crew, BCBG and Clare Vivier [Racked]
· This Week, LA Bloggers Are Loving Céline, J Brand, Isabel Marant [Racked]