- H&M Conscious Collection
- Two crowd favorites.
- Store display of the collection.
- The collection includes separates, gowns, and cocktail dresses (including this cute LBD worn by Victoria Justice).
- The DJs donned pieces from the collection.
- Host Victoria Justice was swarmed by fans and photogs when she arrived.
- The collection also includes menswear.
- Ads featuring the face of the H&M Conscious Collection, Vanessa Paradis, cover the store walls.
- Fans were eager to have their photo taken with the actress/singer.
Last night's H&M Exclusive Conscious Collection launch event at the brand's Sunset Blvd location was surprisingly tame—well, by H&M standards. Unlike its designer collabs, this party came without a line and customers were able to leisurely sip cocktails and browse without fighting for the right size. In fact, the only buzz was the Kanye West coming from the DJ booth, until host Victoria Justice made her appearance.
The actress/singer was greeted by flashing lights (Twilight status) as fans and photogs migrated towards her side of the store screaming her name. She cordially posed with customers and took part in H&M's clothing recycling program by donating an old dress. "I think it's great that they're encouraging people to recycle and I think it's a great habit to get into," the actress, who was dressed in an LBD from the Conscious Collection, said. "To not waste clothes and put it to good use. I hope more people follow suit."
The affordable capsule (most pieces are under $100) includes everything from suits and shoes to T-shirts and a long tulle dress that had the fitting rooms backed up. The pieces are made from sustainable materials like recycled polyester and organic cotton and if customers weren't impressed by that, they were certainly into the price tags. "It's only 60 bucks!" one stylish customer exclaimed before trying on the dress she would "get married in." Get a glimpse of the full collection here and shop it in select stores now.
· H&M [Official Site]
· H&M Embraces Recycling [Racked]
· Organized Chaos at the Margiela x H&M Beverly Center Debut [Racked]