Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Carlina Harris of Allergic to Vanilla and her killer 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli tote.
- Bethany Struble of Snake's Nest went for a model off duty look.
- Samantha Hutchinson of Could I Have That in an Iro jacket and Celine bag with Jacey Duprie of Damsel in Dior slinging an Hermes cross
- Lovely lace on Mara Ferreira of M Loves M.
- Only Beth Jones of B. Jones Style make a statement in Moschino and acid wash.
- Elizabeth Kott of Closet Rich with Alisa Gould-Simon of Pose and her to-die-for gold Loeffler Randall sandals.
- A great graphic skirt on Kier Mellour of Fashion Addict.
- Vintage perfection, courtesy of Meghan Brock of Voila Meghan.
- Kiara Schwartz of Tobruck Ave and her rad Givenchy bag.
- Rebecca Gunthrie of Thirty Five Inch Inseam kept things ladylike in a Peter Pan collared dress.
- Racked LA's own Natalie Alcala paired her all-black ensemble with a statement shoe by Sole Society.
- Adiel Cloud Nuesmeyer of It's Because I Think Too Much and her too-good printed floral suit.
- An adorable milkmaid braid and bowtie platform sandals pairing on Kellen Hofer of And So It Goes.
In addition to fab guest speakers at yesterday's second annual Lucky FABB conference, the event's sartorial eye candy was also on-point. Dressed to impress for their peers, bright-eyed attendees were definitely not shy about flashing their latest and greatest shopping conquests and welcomed any and all Instagram-worthy photo ops.
Cheering on fellow LA blogstar panelists Geri Hirsch and Emily Schuman were RLA Style Scroll regulars Jacey Duprie of Damsel in Dior and Samantha Hutchinson of Could I Have That, who stole the show with must-have baggage from Hermès and Céline. Kiara Schwartz of Tobruck Ave was equally enviable with her signature Givenchy tote, as was SF blogger Carlina Harris and her oversized 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli bag (pictured).
As far as shoe game goes, Duprie once again took the cake in studded Valentino kitten heels, while Alisa Gould-Simon of Pose showcased these incredibly luxe Loeffler Randall sandals that we're officially naming spring's It shoe. See more spot-on looks in our gallery.
· Lucky FABB Fashion and Beauty Blog Conference [Lucky]
· Drew Barrymore and More Star Speakers at Lucky FABB in LA [Racked]
· This Week, LA Bloggers are Loving J.Crew, BCBG and Clare Vivier [Racked]