Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Coachella 2013 is one week away, which means that diligent style stars everywhere are in the early stages of outfit planning. If you're determined to appear in more festival fashion slideshows this year (including ours), here are three more must-stops to add to your weekend shopping itinerary, which already includes that Blogger Bazaar.
· In case you missed it, Space 15 Twenty is throwing the pre-Coachella party to end all pre-Coachella parties tomorrow. It's going down from 12 to 4pm and will feature boho favorites like flower crowns by Cult Gaia and ponchos by Senor Tyrone.
· Also on Saturday is the Connected Fest at The Well in DTLA. The retail bonanza will include performances by Beach House and 20% off items from beloved brands like UNIF and Clover Canyon.
· Sunday belongs to Luv Aj, who will be hosting a sample sale from 11am to 4pm at 1048 Santee St in Downtown. In addition to scoring designer Amanda Thomas' seriously cool jewels, shoppers can also pick up threads by Stylestalker, Stone Cold Fox and Janessa Leone.
· Shop The Closets of Seven Major LA Bloggers Tomorrow [Racked]
· This Is the Pre-Coachella Party to End All Pre-Coachella Parties [Racked]