Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Earlier this week, we kicked off round two of our style showdown with West Hollywood versus Santa Monica (West Hollywood emerged victorious). Today, it's time to pit our other round one winners, Downtown LA and Silver Lake, against each other. Each neighborhood has its perks, each, it's own distinct style profile. Downtown's got that sexy, dark, gritty fashion vibe while Silver Lake has casual, vintage-influenced style on lock. Note: This round's winner will go up against West Hollywood in the final round.
· Round 2: WeHo Takes On Santa Monica [Racked]
· What's More Stylish: Venice or Downtown LA? [Racked]
· What's More Stylish: Silver Lake or the Valley? [Racked]
· What's More Stylish: Santa Monica or Hollywood? [Racked]
· What's More Stylish: West Hollywood or Beverly Hills? [Racked]