Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
When was the last time you saw Paris Hilton dress this casual? LA's original party girl seems to be enjoying a simpler life these days, thanks to her laid-back boyfriend River Viiperi. Just this week, the twosome was spotted in Studio City shopping at Lotus Home on Ventura.
Proving that she really doesn't wear those 200+ sky-high heels she owns, the socialite opted for a pair of Nike running shoes to match her sporty beau. Equally shocking was Hilton's super-chill choice of garb; her signature mini-miniskirt has been replaced by velour sweatpants. Times are a-changing.
· Michael's (187 N Fairview Ave): "Angelina Jolie took Knox and Pax to Michaels in Santa Barbara, CA, on Saturday. On Sunday, Brad Pitt was in charge of the kids as they went off-roading in the sand." [Popsugar]
· Samy's Camera (431 S Fairfax Ave): "Emma Roberts is cute and casual while arriving at Samy's Camera store with her boyfriend Evan Peters on Saturday (March 30) in Los Angeles." [Just Jared]
· Bristol Farms (9039 Beverly Blvd): "Taylor Swift pushes a wagon full of groceries back to her car after going grocery shopping at Bristol Farms market on Wednesday afternoon (April 3) in Los Angeles." [Just Jared]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]
· Paris Hilton Owns 200+ Pairs of Shoes, Has Only Worn Half [Racked]
· Vanessa Hudgens Cleans Up on Coachella Gear at Planet Blue [Racked]