Rising Sun & Co Studio Visit
- Mike Hodis is the man behind Rising Sun & Co.
- Outside the Eagle Rock store and workshop.
- A little interior design reference to the “Made in America” label.
- A shirt display inside the store.
- Hot rods and vintage bikes add inspiration to the line and flare to the shop.
- One of the shop’s character-filled corners.
- A few tags.
- There is no shortage of machines in the workshop, it takes 8-9 to make one pair of jeans properly.
- Hodis designs and draws the patterns with the pattern makers in what he calls a “Group effort."
- One of the infamous black head Singer single needle sewing machines.
- Hodis added his personal touch to the walls with denim squares and old feed sacks.