Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Style Scroll, a Friday feature where we highlight the best looks of the week as modeled by top LA street style bloggers. Track the trends, count the Zara mentions and shop the pieces these snap-happy ladies are wearing and obsessing over.
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing an Athena Procopiou kimono, 7 For All Mankind boyfriend jeans, a C
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing Loft jeans and
- Rachel of That's Chic is wearing a Threadsense dress, a
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing a Juicy Couture tracksuit and bracelets, an A.L.C. shirt, a
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a BCBG dress and
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing a Shoshanna maxi dress,
- Rumi of Fashion Toast is wearing a ba&sh shirt, an Iro Irwin skirt, Isabel
- Karla of Karla's Closet is wearing a Robert Rodriguez dress.
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing a Loft dress, Celine pumps,
- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing a Shakuhachi dress, an Alice & Oli
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a Joy Cioci dress, Gucci shoes, a
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing a Kova & T crop top, Guess shorts, Loeffler Randall sandals, a Rebecca Minkoff ba
- Bethany of Snake's Nest is wearing a vintage skirt and sunglasses, Vanessa Mooney jewelry and ShoeMint shoes.
After the heat, sun and floral headband overdose inflicted by Coachella, LA bloggers' street-style looks got more eclectic this week. From floor-length gowns to minis to no-fuss, no-fail boyfriend jeans and white tees, they were all over the place. Standouts included Shea of Peace Love Shea who took a major risk in dressing up an old-school Juicy Couture velour tracksuit (kudos to her for keeping it interesting) and Aimee of Song of Style in bedazzled denim and a printed kimono.
Since we are bidding adieu to our week-long celebration of shoes, let's examine the footwear choices of our well-heeled lineup. This week top styles included the studded Valentino heels that are currently a fashion blogger favorite, Zara metallic sandals and snakeskin Rachel Roy pumps. Sneak a look at the best outfits, above. —Jessica Estrada
· LA Bloggers Loving Joie, Rachel Roy and Phillip Lim This Week
· This Week, LA Bloggers Are Loving Rebecca Minkoff, Alex Wang [Racked]
· This Week, LA Bloggers Are Loving J.Crew, BCBG and Clare Vivier [Racked]