Madonna Pop-Up Exhibit
- Madonna’s “Blond Ambition Gold Corset” designed by Jean Paul Gaultier was front and center of the exhibit.
- Her favorite costumes are the inspiration behind the Material Girl line.
- Madonna’s infamous “Like a Virgin” wedding dress was worn by Madge at the 1984 MTV VMA’s.
- The jacket from the singer’s “Boy Toy” ensemble features the late Keith Harring’s artwork.
- Madonna wore this beaded corset ensemble, designed by Christian Lacroix, for her “Re-Invention Tour."
- The star had Michael Jackson on her arm when she donned this gown to the 1991 Oscars.
- Can there ever be too many cone bra corsets?
- “Madonna’s Fashion Evolution."
- Models doing what they do best in pieces from the Material Girl line.
- Vanessa Hudgens was the first celeb to hit the pink carpet wearing a Material Girl top.
- “It’s quite powerful," costume designer and stylist Arianne Phillips said of seeing her client’s favorite costumes in one place.