Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Erin, breakfast. Sorry, we stole this one from Pinterest.
- Steve Madden Poppin sandal: "Every spring I go on a quest for the perfect inexpensive, barely-there flat sandal that I can wear constantly (inevitably trashing them by Labor Day). Thes
- Aperlai blue suede wedge sandals: "If you listen to the fashion press, you'll have heard that chunky wedges are on the way out... but I don't
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Nancy flat oxfords: "My job requires a lot of running around, so I'm always looking for shoes that are both comfortable and office-appropriate. These p
- Sophia Webster Mollie polka-dot T-strap sandal: "I know I should save my tax return but I am tempted to spend it
- Senso Qimat bootie in mint: "I'm not really a head-to-toe pastels kind of girl, but am open to dabbling with saccharine shades in my accessories. These mint green Senso booties--toughen
You've probably seen LA writer Erin Magner's name before. The prolific freelancer has contributed to Nylon, Flare, LA Confidential, Time Out LA, Angeleno (where she was the fashion and beauty editor) as well as the very site you're reading right now. She's presently working for a global trends consultancy, which means she's very very much on top of what you're going to want to be wearing this summer and most likely next. Magner rounded up her dream warm-weather shoe wardrobe for us above; click through for some weekend shopping inspiration.
· Erin Magner [Official Site]
· Refinery29's Sarah St. Lifer is Eyeing Dunks, Loafers and Pastels [Racked]
· Le Catch's Marlien Rentmeester's 10 Must-Have Spring Shoes [Racked]
· Fashion Writer Melissa Magsaysay's Dream Spring Shoe List [Racked]
· All Shoe Week Coverage [Racked]