Madison's Emily Goldstein's Shoe Closet
- Madison vice president Emily Goldstein with her Alexander Wang spring 2010 Alla wedge mules.
- "I try to be very practical when it comes to shoes."
- "I love Louboutins, just like every other girl. I really like their classic pumps."
- Chanel booties, price unknown; Valentino studded kitten heels, $995. "I wear these kitten heels a lot. They're very comfortable, but still have a bit of edge, so they don't look too Mommy."
- "I have a lot of ballet flats. Chanel and Lanvin are my favorite."
- Chanel ballet flats, $665.
- Alexander Wang Alla wedge mules, $893. "I love these shoes, but I wish they were more comfortable."
- "My husband [Madison president, Mark Goldstein] definitely has influence on the shoes I wear."
- Chanel boots, price unknown. "These are another comfortable pair."
- Dolce & Gabbana pony hair zebra pumps, price unknown. "These are made out of real zebra. They almost got confiscated when we went through customs."