Sarah St. Lifer's Spring Shoe List
- Sarah at work. Photo via Refinery29.
- Nike Dunk Sky Hi Paris: "So dope, and they've got the concealed wedge everyone is obsessed with."
- Zara sandals with tassels: "Zara can do no wrong. Here's proof."
- Del Toro Prince Albert
- Kathryn Amberleigh 3086 flower pastel leather boots: "Who says botanical prints can't bloom past sundown? These are a fun twist on the spring-time staple, but way cooler."
- Ancient Greek Sandals Nephele sandal: "I can guarantee that you've never seen a pair of shoes as fly as these!"
- Forever21 button-strap booties: "Sometimes, I dress up. And when I do, I wear these because they're sleek, go with any LBD, and have lasted m
- Superga 2750 Cotu Classic: "I live in these, no matter what season it is. With tights and a dress or jeans and a tee, you can't argue with the versatility."
- b Store multi-strap printed flat sandals: "These make me feel like I'm back in kindergarten and playing capture the flag. And, they go great with po
- Jenni Kayne D'Orsay flat: "Show me someone who doesn't want a pair of JK D'Orsay flats, and I'll show you my stamp collection. (Hint: neither exist)"
- Sole Society Sheila open-toe heel: "No need to worry about clashing with these bad boys. My entire wardrobe is either black, white, or grey."
- Repetto ballerina flat: "Nothing goes with pretty little frocks quite like black ballet flats. My tip: Get some rubber on the soles of these—you'll slip and slide in the supermarket
- Loeffler Randall Odile tennis shoe: "Yes, it's another pair of floral kicks. Can you blame me? I'd sleep with these at night if I could!"