- Sarah at work. Photo via Refinery29.
- Nike Dunk Sky Hi Paris: "So dope, and they've got the concealed wedge everyone is obsessed with."
- Zara sandals with tassels: "Zara can do no wrong. Here's proof."
- Del Toro Prince Albert
- Kathryn Amberleigh 3086 flower pastel leather boots: "Who says botanical prints can't bloom past sundown? These are a fun twist on the spring-time staple, but way cooler."
- Ancient Greek Sandals Nephele sandal: "I can guarantee that you've never seen a pair of shoes as fly as these!"
- Forever21 button-strap booties: "Sometimes, I dress up. And when I do, I wear these because they're sleek, go with any LBD, and have lasted m
- Superga 2750 Cotu Classic: "I live in these, no matter what season it is. With tights and a dress or jeans and a tee, you can't argue with the versatility."
- b Store multi-strap printed flat sandals: "These make me feel like I'm back in kindergarten and playing capture the flag. And, they go great with po
- Jenni Kayne D'Orsay flat: "Show me someone who doesn't want a pair of JK D'Orsay flats, and I'll show you my stamp collection. (Hint: neither exist)"
- Sole Society Sheila open-toe heel: "No need to worry about clashing with these bad boys. My entire wardrobe is either black, white, or grey."
- Repetto ballerina flat: "Nothing goes with pretty little frocks quite like black ballet flats. My tip: Get some rubber on the soles of these—you'll slip and slide in the supermarket
- Loeffler Randall Odile tennis shoe: "Yes, it's another pair of floral kicks. Can you blame me? I'd sleep with these at night if I could!"
All week, we've been polling some of the most stylish fashion scribes in LA to find out what's on their spring and summer shoe wishlists. So far, Le Catch blogger and former Lucky editor Marlien Rentmeester has shared her selections, as has City of Style author and former LA Times style editor Melissa Magsaysay. Today, we've got the eclectic, funky and downright amazing shoe shopping list of none other than Refinery29's Sarah St. Lifer. As one of Refinery's fashion-focused West Coast editors, St. Lifer is in-the-know about all things style and has basically mastered the boyish-with-a-twist look. Check out her 12 dream shoe buys this season.
· Refinery29 LA [Official Site]
· Le Catch's Marlien Rentmeester's 10 Must-Have Spring Shoes [Racked]
· Fashion Writer Melissa Magsaysay's Dream Spring Shoe List [Racked]