Joey Tierney Shoe Closet
- Joey Tierney and her Isabel Marant-loving pup, Edith.
- Jimmy Choo neon heels, $750; Azzedine Alaïa suede leopard pumps, $1,450. "I'm not afraid of color."
- Tom Ford strap sandals, $1,635. "I have somewhat of a wide foot, so I make sure to find strappy heels that don't give me that ugly girl foot. These are amazing. They hit you in all the right places."
- From left: Christian Louboutin purple suede pumps, $795; Gucci studded suede and leather sandals, $590; Saint Laurent Paris classic pump, $645. "I love the rebranding of Saint Laurent. I feel like the brand was ready for a change."
- Giuseppe Zanotti gold link chain sandals, $995. "Aren't these just amazing? Do you get as excited about shoes as I do? I mean, they're like little pieces of art."
- Givenchy ribbon wrapped sandals, $905. "Before my husband and I got married, we took a trip to Paris. He got these for me at the Givenchy store there."
- "I know this sounds terrible and snobbish, but my only non-designer shoes are my slippers from the Bowery Hotel."
- Chanel calfskin chain sandals, price unknown. "I bought these at Chanel on Robertson. I wear them to run errands."
- Chanel boots, $1,300. "These are so comfortable to walk around in."
- Giuseppe Zanotti peep toe booties, $895. "These are amazing, right? Look at that heel."
- "The one shoe that I probably wouldn't wear is the studded Valentino kitten heel. My assistant wears them all the time and she looks so adorable. For me, they're just a little too on-trend."
- "The next pair I'm eyeing are these black suede stilettos by Jimmy Choo. They have a glossy heel, very sexy. I've walked by them at the store three times, so I think I have to get them."