Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Marlien at home. Photo via Glitter Guide.
- Jimmy Choo rope-tie sandals: "Made for sashaying around fancy soirees."
- Iro suede sandals: "Equal parts bold and girly."
- Isabel Marant heels: "Simple, sleek, seductive—and majorly wearable."
- New Balance sneakers<
- Saint Laurent sandals: "The essence of casual
- Sam Edelman beaded ankle-strap heels: "Bright beading adds a little cha cha cha whimsy."
- Zara lace-up sandals: "These lace-up sandals may just be the season's sexiest shoes."
- Topshop embellished s
- Steve Madden ankle boots: "These buckle-trimmed black boots can take you from the dead of winter doldrums to a summer music festival."
Marlien Rentmeester knows how to put together an outfit. The LA resident and former Lucky editor has, in fact, built an entire blog around that talent. Le Catch, her digital domain, offers gorgeously-composed looks as well as a glimpse into what Marlien is coveting right now and where she scores all of her fashion-forward pieces. The consummate online shopper was nice enough to share her top 10 shoes for spring—browse them above.
· Le Catch [Official Site]
· 12 of the Best Shoe Stores In Los Angeles [Racked]
· Gucci, Givenchy, Giuseppe: Inside a Star Stylist's Shoe Closet [Racked]