Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Dita Von Teese's incredible collection of Louboutins.
- Lauren Conrad's stellar Alexander McQueens.
- Whitney Port's metallic Zara shoes.
- Monica Rose's next-level Nicholas Kirkwoods.
- Kelly Wearstler's essential Chloe ankle boots.
- Johnny Wujek's Jeremy Scott x Adidas kicks.
- Jaime King's marvelous Miu Miu boots.
- Aimee Song's Burberry booties.
- Brad Goreski's superior wingtips.
- Alaia Rose Barbier's precious Venettini loafers.
- Erin Wasson's badass Matisse boots.
- Rumi Neely's barely-there braided Celine sandals.
- Ben Baller's crazy Louboutin sneakers.
When it comes to closet-peeking, no one does it better than The Coveteur. Showcasing the covetable fashion conquests of global powerhouses via eye-catching imagery, we've featured the platform's Angeleno profiles numerous times. Given their knack for highlighting accessories—namely, shoes—we've rounded up some of our favorite footwear moments from local style stars. From Dita Von Teese's mind-blowing Loubs above to Lauren Conrad's rare Alexander McQueens, join us on this journey.
· The Coveteur [Official Site]
· Gucci, Givenchy, Giuseppe: Inside a Star Stylist's Shoe Closet [Racked]
· The Coveteur Explores Erin Wasson's Venice Hippie Haven [Racked]
· Jaime King's Top Fashion Moments Include McQueen, Tom Ford [Racked]