Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Musician Solange Knowles looking adorably fresh in a lemony dress by Alice + Olivia.
- Sophia Bush paired her H&M ensemble with Charlotte Olympia's mega-popular kitty slippers. [Photo via Getty]
- Kate Bosworth in a scalloped-edged top and shorts combo by Topshop.
- Alexa Chung looking cool in Lacoste. [Photo via Getty]
- Diana Kruger in an H&M Rolling Stones tee, hanging with famed designer Jason Wu.
- Julianne Hough ventilates in an ASOS bralette and lace shorts by LA's own Sam & Lavi.
- Another ace Solange style moment, this time in a vibrant J.Crew skirt, CC Skye box clutch and Stuart Weitzman sandals.
- Kate Bosworth in Topshop, part deux.
- Jessica Alba in Jimmy Choo boots during Weekend Two.
- Fest fanatic Vanessa Hudgens in an embellished Chan Luu top.
- Solange wins again in these sweet, satin slacks by Michael Kors. [Photo via Getty]
- Katy Perry kept things thematic in a bra top and skirt from Dolce & Gabbana's spring 2013 collection.
- Model Alessandra Ambrosia posing with fans, looking every bit of bohemian. Until next time, 'Chella!
After two rowdy weeks of music and fashion mania, Coachella 2013 has finally wrapped. As we officially bid adieu to our town's favorite festival in the desert (that is, until tickets go on sale for 2014), let's take a look back at what the stars selected to sport both weekends, and who did it best.
While Rosie Huntington-Whiteley certainly stole the show last year in her J Brand x Christopher Kane shorts, this year's style-setter was none other than Beyonce's kid sister, musician Solange Knowles. She donned top-notch outfits not once, but three times over the course of the fest's first weekend, flaunting everything from Alice + Olivia to J.Crew.
Ease into your Monday morning by flipping through our style gallery to see more choice looks, from Kate Bosworth in Topshop to Katy Perry in Dolce & Gabbana.
· All Coachella 2013 Posts [Racked]
· 13 Super Hot Looks From Coachella's Coolest Parties [Racked]
· H&M, Lacoste, Jeremy Scott: Inside Coachella's Best Ragers [Racked]
· Rosie, Kate, Emma: A Look Back at Last Year's Coachella Style [Racked]