Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Rad music, killer fashion and creative beauty: what more could you want from a Coachella prep event? To gear stylish concert-goers for the annual desert trek, Space 15 Twenty has whipped up a daytime pop-up bonanza that promises to be chock-full of festival essentials from a handful of beloved local brands.
This Saturday from noon to 4pm, roll to the concept retailer's courtyard to scoop up charming flower crowns by Cult Gaia, perfect tees by Cotton Citizen, enviable accessories by Bones and Feathers Collective, too-cute sundresses by Myne, bags by Harper Ave, sunnies by Chilli Beans and even ponchos by Senor Tyrone for those breezy desert nights. Free People will also be in the house offering dip-dye demos in partnership with our friends over at Gypsy Junkies.
There's more. In addition to shopping sweet gear, guests will be treated to music by DJ Turbotito of Poolside, Instagram-worthy nail art by Kleur and temporary hair dye applications by Water Color. Vanessa Hudgens ain't got nothing on you.
· LA's Senor Tyrone Debuts Multi-Wear, Unisex Ponchos [Racked]
· Bones and Feathers Collective Expertly Accessorizes Spring [Racked]
· Vanessa Hudgens Cleans Up on Coachella Gear at Planet Blue [Racked]
· LA's Myne Suggests Light Knits, High Slits and Prints for Spring [Racked]
· Boho Brides, Rejoice: Cult Gaia Launches a Wedding Collection [Racked]