Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Bethany of Snake's Nest in a BCBG top, shorts and sunglasses and a vintage bag.
- Bethany models another look: a top, jeans, sunglasses and shoes from Lulu's.
- Aimee of Song of Style in a Beach Riot bikini top, a Topshop skirt and Loeffler Randall sandals. Photo via SongofStyle.
- Aimee in Coachella look number two: an Armani Exchange jacket, a Lovers + Friends lace romper, vintage boots and a Loeffler Randall bag.
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor in Juicy Couture shorts.
- Leandra of The Man Repeller in high-waisted cut-offs. Photo via ManRepeller/Instagram.
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior in Express shorts, scarf and jacket and Steve Madden boots.
- Jacey with Rumi of Fashion Toast. Photo via DamselinDior/Instagram.
- Samantha of Could I Have That? in a Joie top, shorts and boots, Garrett Leight sunglasses, an Abejas bag and Jennifer Fisher cuffs.
- Samantha in Joie and BCBG Max Azria. Photo via CouldIHaveThat/Instagram.
- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing The Caravan reflective aviators and jewelry from 2 Bandits. Photo via LusttforLife/Instagram.
- Another outfit from Olivia, who's wearing Isabel Marant, Sophie Hulme and Citizens of Humanity. Photo via LusttforLife/Instagram.
- Rumi of Fashion Toast is wearing a BCBG dress and Anine Bing boots. Photo via RumiNeely/Instagram.
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing an Armani Exchange dress and Isabel Marant boots. Photo via PeaceLoveShea/Instagram.
- Shea with Italian blogger Chiara of The Blonde Salad. Photo via PeaceLoveShea/Instagram.
- NYC's The Man Repeller with LA bloggers Geri of Because I'm Addicted and Rumi of Fashion Toast. Photo via GeriHirsch/In
- Liz of Late Afternoon in a Riller & Fount crop top and skirt, a Thread and Stone necklace, Roman Luxe and vintage bracelets, a Vanessa Mooney ring chain and a Tory Burch bag.
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules in Guess camo shorts. Photo via SincerelyJules/Instagram.
- Julie packed multiple cutoffs for this trip. Here she is wearing another pair from Guess. Photo via SincerelyJules/Instagram.
You've seen the celebrities and "It" girls. You've seen the parties. Now, let's take a look at what style bloggers of the moment packed for the first weekend of Coachella, where LA regulars hung with their colleagues from New York and Italy at sponsored events thrown by big brands like Guess. (Notice how many of them are wearing Guess cutoffs? That's no accident.) Amid towering palm trees, the landmark ferris wheel and splashy pool party scenes, bloggers showed off their festival A-game with flower crowns, minidresses and more traditional Coachella fare.
Jean shorts in a host of prints and colors were the staple of choice along with (the very necessary) sunglasses. From a floral crown/bikini top/printed skirt trifecta donned by Aimee of Song of Style to a denim and lace duo by Olivia of Lust for Life, the look was comfy, cool and bohemian. Take a look at their best music festival getups, above. —Jessica Estrada
· 13 Super Hot Looks From Coachella's Coolest Parties [Racked]
· H&M, Lacoste, Jeremy Scott: Inside Coachella's Best Ragers [Racked]