Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Stop It Right Now models for Zara [Stop It Right Now]
· Takashi Murakami exhibit opens at Blum & Poe on La Cienega [StyleFile]
· Andrej Pejic wants to design heels that require "Codeine" to wear them [WWD]
· Prepare to be teased, courtesy of Jennifer Lawrence in Catching Fire [YouTube]
· Bidding begins on Juicy and Lucky, could be sold for a combined value of $700 million [BoF]
· Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design opens in London [WWD]
· Galliano was barred from dressing an Israeli Eurovision contestant [The Cut]