- Thumbs up for Alexa Chung's pink sunnies and Peter Pan collar combo at Lacoste.
- Musician Z Berg and model/illustrator/Silver Lake-r Langley Fox rocking out in their retro crop tops.
- Friends that dress together, stay together.
- A too-chic duo at the Harper's Bazaar brunch.
- No one knows how to accessorize like DJ Mia Moretti. That vibrant headpiece is out-of-this-world.
- An adorable partygoer in Brandi Melville at the charming H&M party.
- Hello there, awesome Clover Canyon pants.
- Leigh Lezark of The Misshapes having a bustier moment at the Nylon x Hugo Boss bash.
- DJ Chelsea Leyland's perfect look is fit for Coachella or the French Riviera.
- What's a festival style roundup without a floral crown? We love this bold version paired with a matching botanical bandeau.
- Models off duty spotted at the Guess? poolside BBQ.
- LA blogstar Olivia Lopez of Lust for Life looking Western-cool in reflective aviators.
- No big deal, just wearing a stunning Valentino dress and Chanel crossbody bag by the pool.
Congrats! You survived the first weekend of Coachella. As you sip on that green juice to detoxify your system (until next weekend, at least), enjoy a slideshow of all the stellar style moments spotted in the last 72 hours.
From Alexa Chung's sweet pink sunnies at the Lacoste party to DJ Mia Moretti's uber-embellished headpiece at Harper's Bazaar's brunch, statement accessories were undoubtedly the name of the game this year. Don't get us wrong; cutoffs and fringe were just as prevalent as last year, however this time around top tastemakers opted for fresh add-ons to distinguish their steez. Key touches included printed bandeaus, leather harnesses and generally sheer things.
· All Coachella 2013 Posts [Racked]
· 14 Seriously Cool Coachella Parties to Hit This Weekend [Racked]
· Rosie, Kate, Emma: A Look Back at Last Year's Coachella Style [Racked]