Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
First Paris Hilton, now Rihanna: Yellow is having a moment. Two days after her celeb-studded concert at Staples, the popstar and perfumer was spotted shopping on Melrose in a canary-hued bodycon dress by Hills alum Whitney Port's line, Whitney Eve.
In a spendy mood, RiRi and her now-on-again beau Chris Brown slipped into Joyrich's concept boutique, Wild Style, for some edgy streetwear retail therapy. Read on for more of this week's star sightings.
· Sportie LA (7753 Melrose Ave): "Cameron Diaz carries her shopping bag after buying a new pair of sneakers at Sportie LA on Saturday afternoon." [Just Jared]
· Lassen's (2080 Hillhurst Ave): "January Jones carries a bag full of groceries out of Lassen's Natural Foods & Vitamins on Wednesday (April 3) in Los Feliz." [Just Jared]
· Miu Miu (317 N Rodeo Dr): "Who needs Diamonds when you've got denim?? Rihanna was spotted exiting the Miu Miu store over the weekend jammin' in jean!" [Perez Hilton]
· Ragdoll LA (Silver Lake): "Rosie Huntington-Whiteley exits the Ragdoll LA showroom last week in Silverlake, Calif. " [Just Jared]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]
· Paris Hilton Swaps Stilettos for Sneakers in Studio City [Racked]
· Joyrich Unveils Wild Style Concept Boutique on Melrose [Racked]
· Rihanna on Her New Scent & The First Fragrance She Ever Wore [Racked]