Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Style Scroll, a new Friday feature where we highlight the best looks of the week as modeled by top LA street style bloggers. Track the trends, count the Zara mentions and shop the pieces these snap-happy ladies are wearing and obsessing over.
- Julie of Sincerely, Jules is wearing a Lovers + Friends shirt, a
- Bethany of Snake's Nest is wearing a 3.1 Phillip Lim dress, a Proenza Schouler bag and vintage sh
- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing a For Love & Lemons dress, a Gap leathe
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a Zara top, a Riller & Fount skirt, Rachel Roy shoes, a
- Rumi of Fashion Toast is wearing a Zara shirt, Ksubi Alberceque shorts and Chloe sandals.
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing a Heidi Merrick top and pants,
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing a Rag & Bone blazer, an Urban Outfitters dress, a vintage slip, a
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing a top and skirt by Clover Canyon, Prada sunglasses, S
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing a Yigal Azrouel dress,
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing Joie trousers, a
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a blazer and shorts by Joie, a J Brand shirt, Rachel Roy flats and a
- Karla of Karla's Closet is wearing a vintage dress from Shareen, Prada sandals, Lana gold hoops from LoveGold and Spitfire sunglasses.
From lace mini dresses to floor-grazing maxi skirts and flowy blouses, the color white was a predominant theme among our blogger lineup this week. Aimee of Song of Style celebrated LA's iconic palm trees in a shorts suit emblazoned with the print, Julie of Sincerely, Jules went grunge with a skirt that boasted a faux plaid shirt tied around the waist (bonus snaps for such an adventurous choice) and Liz of Late Afternoon was angelic in a billowing white ensemble.
Popular brands included 3.1 Phillip Lim, Joie and Rachel Roy shoes of the flat and heeled variety while Vita Fede and Jennifer Fisher had strong showings at the requisite arm, finger and neck parties. Take a peek at their best looks, above. —Jessica Estrada
· This Week, LA Bloggers Are Loving Rebecca Minkoff, Alex Wang [Racked]
· This Week, LA Bloggers Are Loving J.Crew, BCBG and Clare Vivier [Racked]
· This Week, LA Bloggers Are Loving Céline, J Brand, Isabel Marant [Racked]