Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Last year's Coachella style champ: model/actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in a J Brand shirt, J Brand x Christopher Kane Spring 2012 denim short, taupe Givenchy ankle boots, a JewelMint necklace and Westward Leaning sunglasses.
- We love how Diane Kruger paired her Stella McCartney palm-print dress with Isabel Marant's cult-favorite Dicker boots.
- More Dicker boot love, courtesy of Kate Bosworth.
- Not even scorching desert temperatures could persuade Dita Von Teese to veer from her signature retro style.
- When in doubt, dress for comfort. We love these easy, breezy bottoms on Emma Roberts.
- The key to piling on accessories? Keep it all in the same color family, as demonstrated by Fergie.
- What's a festival style roundup without boho fiend Vanessa Hudgens?
- Nina Dobrev's Adriano Goldschmied maxi dress offers a nice color pop.
- Emma Roberts is all smiles in a Nightcap Clothing diamond crochet bodysuit and Lavish Alice floral hotpants.
- Paris Hilton, pre-sweatpants phase.
- Nikki Reed ties a knot at the hem of her maxi dress to keep it from dragging.
- Floppy hat? Check. Flat boots? Check. Fringe? Check.
- Emma Watson combats chilly desert nights in a fuzzy vintage jacket.
As you start packing your bags for three days of music-fueled and booze-filled fun, here's a refresher on some of the celeb ensembles spotted at Coachella 2012. From bombshell Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's J Brand x Christopher Kane embellished shorts and Isabel Marant Dicker boots pairing to boho-obsessed Vanessa Hudgens' floppy hat/flat boot/fringe trifecta, there's something for everyone.
· Lolli Swim Says Skin Is In at Coachella [Racked]
· 14 Seriously Cool Coachella Parties to Hit This Weekend [Racked]
· Vanessa Hudgens Cleans Up on Coachella Gear at Planet Blue [Racked]