- Last year's Coachella style champ: model/actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in a J Brand shirt, J Brand x Christopher Kane Spring 2012 denim short, taupe Givenchy ankle boots, a JewelMint necklace and Westward Leaning sunglasses.
- We love how Diane Kruger paired her Stella McCartney palm-print dress with Isabel Marant's cult-favorite Dicker boots.
- More Dicker boot love, courtesy of Kate Bosworth.
- Not even scorching desert temperatures could persuade Dita Von Teese to veer from her signature retro style.
- When in doubt, dress for comfort. We love these easy, breezy bottoms on Emma Roberts.
- The key to piling on accessories? Keep it all in the same color family, as demonstrated by Fergie.
- What's a festival style roundup without boho fiend Vanessa Hudgens?
- Nina Dobrev's Adriano Goldschmied maxi dress offers a nice color pop.
- Emma Roberts is all smiles in a Nightcap Clothing diamond crochet bodysuit and Lavish Alice floral hotpants.
- Paris Hilton, pre-sweatpants phase.
- Nikki Reed ties a knot at the hem of her maxi dress to keep it from dragging.
- Floppy hat? Check. Flat boots? Check. Fringe? Check.
- Emma Watson combats chilly desert nights in a fuzzy vintage jacket.
As you start packing your bags for three days of music-fueled and booze-filled fun, here's a refresher on some of the celeb ensembles spotted at Coachella 2012. From bombshell Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's J Brand x Christopher Kane embellished shorts and Isabel Marant Dicker boots pairing to boho-obsessed Vanessa Hudgens' floppy hat/flat boot/fringe trifecta, there's something for everyone.
· Lolli Swim Says Skin Is In at Coachella [Racked]
· 14 Seriously Cool Coachella Parties to Hit This Weekend [Racked]
· Vanessa Hudgens Cleans Up on Coachella Gear at Planet Blue [Racked]