Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Hosts Julie Sarinara and Geri Hirsch. [Photo via @SincerelyJules]
- 3.1 Phillip Lim's spring campaign lined the walls.
- Ideal thirst-quenchers.
- All black-and-white everything.
- Best idea ever: a Printsamatic booth instantly printed Instagram photos that included the #31philliplimLA hashtag.
- E! News producer Ashley Fultz with style star Joshua Nixon and fashion blogger Jacey Duprie.
- Excellent baggage.
Two of our city's hottest style bloggers joined forces last night to host an epic shopping celebration at 3.1 Phillip Lim on Robertson. Local tastemakers turned up in droves to join Geri Hirsch of Because I'm Addicted and Julie Sarinara of Sincerely, Jules as they helped the mega-popular brand unleash its seriously covetable spring 2013 ready-to-wear and accessories to the masses.
Guests like Elizabeth Kott of Closet Rich and Jacey Duprie of Damsel in Dior were spotted taking in fresh Pressed Juicery libations spiked with SVEDKA, while gals like Aimee Song of Song of Style and Kelly Agnew of The Zoe Report grooved to DJ Lindsay Luv's tunes. Partygoers also enjoyed the genius of Printsamatic, which instantly prints out your Instagram photos when you use a specific hashtag. Catch some snaps in our gallery.
· 3.1 Phillip Lim [Official Site]
· No Pashli Bags, Yes Cody Shoes at Phillip Lim's Sample Sale [Racked]
· Chill With Two Top Bloggers at Tuesday's 3.1 Phillip Lim Bash [Racked]