Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Guess is looking for the next Guess Girl [WWD]
· Courtney Love offers a rundown of her beauty routine [ITG]
· How Vaunte is using connections to sell socialite's clothes [Fashionista]
· Vogue UK is the first to sign union code for models [Vogue UK]
· Wal-Mart donates $1.6 million to train Bangladesh workers [HuffPo]
· Britain still thinks that American Apparel ads are too sexy [Racked N'tl]