Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
From wild Baroque sunglasses to green fur suit, there's not much ground that Jeremy Scott hasn't covered in the crazy fashion department. Previously reserved for bold artists like Björk and M.I.A., the LA-based designer's zaniest creations are now hitting Hollywood.
This week, hilarious actress Rebel Wilson of Bridesmaids and Pitch Perfect fame stopped by The Tonight Show in Jay Leno sporting pieces from Scott's Adidas Originals collab. While her electric blue tracksuit was eye-catching enough, it was her pink poodle sneakers that really stole the show. Take a closer look at the fuzzy shoes in question below, and if you're feeling exceptionally brave, snap them up for $200 here.
· LA-Based Designer Jeremy Scott Took Björk to Amoeba [Racked]
· M.I.A.! Inside Jeremy Scott's Spectacular Smart Car Launch [Racked]
· Would You Wear Jeremy Scott's Wild Baroque Sunglasses? [Racked]
· Jeremy Scott's Zany NYFW Show Featured a Green Fur Suit [Racked]
· Rebel Wilson Kills It In Jeremy Scott For Adidas Poodle Sneakers And Tracksuit On 'Tonight Show' [MTV]