Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Tailer released for LA-teen-robbers flick The Bling Ring [Racked N'tl]
· Brooks Bros signage appears at DTLA's Jonathan Club [Brigham Yen]
· Label Co releases video short about lesbian divorce to show off collection [Style.com]
· Kate Moss might cover Playboy's 60th anniversary issue [Fashionista]
· It's hard to distinguish Kate Young for Target's ad from a red-carpet [WWD]
· Former J.Crew designer Marissa Webb launched e-commerce [Racked Inbox]