Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
What's black and gold and maj all over? Rachel Zoe's outfit, which she wore this week during a yogurt run in West Hollywood. After a day of solo shopping, the stylist/designer extraordinaire was spotted at Yogurt Stop on Santa Monica Blvd sporting an off-the-shoulder maxi dress and sky-high platform sandals. She paired the moody look with a hipster hat and jewelry from her own collection. Read on for more of this week's star sightings.
· Intermix ( 225 26th St): "Alessandra Ambrosio shows off her bangin' bikini body while posing for a photo shoot on Wednesday afternoon (March 6) in Venice Beach [...] The day before, Alessandra was pretty in pink while stopping by the Intermix store at the Brentwood Country Mart in Santa Monica." [Just Jared]
· Hollywood Reservoir (2600 Lake Hollywood Dr): "John Mayer and Katy Perry were joined by Girls star Allison Williams and her boyfriend, College Humor co-founder Ricky Van Veen, in Hollywood Hills Wednesday." [Celebuzz]
· Ken Paves Salon (409 N Robertson Blvd): "Eva Longoria shows off her flowing locks as she leaves the Ken Paves Salon on Saturday afternoon." [Just Jared]
· Cafe Gratitude (512 Rose Ave): "Anne Hathaway grabbed lunch with a friend at Cafe Gratitude in Venice, CA, yesterday, before picking up a few household items." [Popsugar]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]
· Rachel Zoe Goes for Gold With Debut Jewelry Collection [Racked]