Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.Photos courtesy of Wasteland
Lauren Hastings is one of LA's most in-demand models. Seen in lookbooks for brands like LF, Dita and Cotton Citizen, new images of the platinum-coiffed stunner pop up just about every week. Her latest project is starring in Wasteland's March shoot titled "Gypsy Underground," which we have an exclusive preview of here.
Shot by Josh Spencer and styled by Zoe Costello, Hastings captures the vagabond spirit while sporting Almost Famous-inspired duds from a range of cool labels. We're especially feeling all the faux furs, Coachella-ready kimonos and requisite cutoff shorts. Take a peek in our gallery.
· Wasteland [Official Site]
· Checking In With Cotton Citizen [Racked]
· Stylist Monica Rose Rock-ifies Dita's Fall Sunnies [Racked]
· LF's Summer Shoot Features Tie-Dye, Aerodynamics [Racked]
· Wasteland Salutes the '90s with Super Zany New Lookbook [Racked]