Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Vanessa Hudgens' Coachella outfits are kind of legendary. Treating the festival grounds as her very own bohemian runway, face paint, feathers and crochet are mandatory outfit components, which is why we're not surprised that the Spring Breakers star is Planet Blue's sartorial spirit animal.
A longtime fan of the perpetually festival-ready retailer, Hudgens was spotted exiting the Beverly Hills location with a heap of shopping bags this past Wednesday. Daily Mail has a snap of a few of the Coachella-ish items that she tried on, which include a lace white top and green, double-slit maxi skirt. (Can anyone I.D. the floral dress that she's wearing? It looks very Reformation.)
· The Grove (189 Grove Dr): "Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale had an active few days in LA with their sons, Kingston and Zuma Rossdale, this weekend [...] The foursome then made a trip to The Grove, where the boys snapped a photo with the Easter Bunny.[Popsugar]
· Zadig & Voltaire (8640 Sunset Blvd): "Alessandra Ambrosio does some shopping at celebrity favorite Zadig & Voltaire Boutique on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles." [Zimbio]
· The Grove (189 Grove Dr): "Emma Roberts and boyfriend Evan Peters arrive at The Grove together on Sunday [...] The 22-year-old actress and Evan, 26, were joined by Emma's half-sister Grace Nickels as they did some shopping and made their way to The Fat Cow for dinner." [Just Jared]
· Fred Segal (8118 Melrose Ave): "British socialites Tamara and Petra Ecclestone stop by Fred Segal in West Hollywood." [Zimbio]
· All Hot Spots Coverage [Racked]
· Jason Lee Parry Captures Chill Coachella Style for Planet Blue [Racked]