Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Style Scroll, a new Friday feature where we highlight the best looks of the week as modeled by top LA street style bloggers. Track the trends, count the Zara mentions and shop the pieces these snap-happy ladies are wearing and obsessing over.
- Aimee of Song of Style is wearing a Lovers & Friends x Because I’m Addicted blazer, a Zara shirt, Levi’s shorts,
- Liz of Late Afternoon is wearing a Three Floor dress, Bionda Castana shoes, a Michael Kors cuff and
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere is wearing a Forever 21 sweatshirt, a Topshop skirt, a J.Crew necklace, Jenni Kayne
- Karla of Karla’s Closet is wearing vintage Levi’s 501s, a StyleMint Sinclair sweater and a
- Jules of Sincerely, Jules is wearing a BCBG Max Azria blazer, a
- Rumi of Fashion Toast is wearing a ba&sh shirt, an Iro Irwin skirt and $1,250
- Rachel of That’s Chic is wearing an Anthropologie dress, a ShoeMint purse, Dries Van Noten heels and
- Shea of Peace Love Shea is wearing a Zara coat, J Brand jeans, ShoeMint shoes and ITA KLI hat, and
- Bethany of Snake’s Nest is wearing a vintage shirt and skirt and Coach shoes.
- Samantha of Could I Have That? is wearing an IRO Elomi blazer, a
- Chriselle of The Chriselle Factor is wearing a BCBG dress, an Emily Cho purse, a Lionette NY necklace, Alexander Wan
- Olivia of Lust for Life is wearing Swell Super Lucia sunglasses, a Pixie Market moto jacket, an
- Jacey of Damsel in Dior is wearing J.Crew pants
Though it's officially spring, there's still a slight chill in the air as evidenced by LA bloggers' preference for tweedy jackets worn like capes. This week, Jules of Sincerely, Jules ditched her beloved Marant wedge sneakers for some killer Valentino heels, Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere mixed high and low and sported Forever 21 workout wear and Jacey of Damsel and Dior wore almost head-to-toe J.Crew.
Popular brands amongst our blogger lineup this week included Coach, BCBG and J.Crew; the Beachmint lines (StyleMint, ShoeMint and JewelMint) also received a few mentions. Two LA bloggers rocked spotted Clare Vivier clutches and what's a style roundup without a Céline bag or two. Take a look, above.—Jessica Estrada
· This Week, LA Bloggers Are Loving Céline, J Brand, Isabel Marant [Racked]