Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The exclusive Wildfox tank, $98. There's also a version with a leopard face for $58.
- A Rebecca Minkoff five-zip mini crossbody bag, $195.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Pakrat backpack, $198.
- Lily Aldridge for Velvet army green anorak, $148.
- Rag & Bone Dobby cut-off shorts, $154.
- Aqua Aztec tie-waist button-down tank, $68.
Okay, it appears as if every retailer in Southern California wants to be the go-to source for Coachella duds. From Free People to Planet Blue to stylehaus to Madison LA, there are cut-offs, tie-dye and fringe galore. Joining them is Bloomingdale's, who has decided to open dedicated Coachella boutiques within each of its Cali locations.
The shop-in-shops debuted last week with a selection of festival-appropriate gear that includes Rag & Bone cut-offs, Rebecca Minkoff crossbody minis and two exclusive tanks designed by Wildfox. There are also pieces from Chaser, Hudson, Parker, Marc by Marc Jacobs and Rebecca Taylor. The shops are open through April 22nd; check out a portion of the selection above.
· Bloomingdale's [Official Site]
· Jason Lee Parry Captures Chill Coachella Style for Planet Blue [Racked]
· Free People Goes Bonkers For Festival Style With Festivella Parties [Racked]